Does my turbo make my belly look big?

Newly Registered? Post here and introduce yourself.
TurboutDhood
Does my turbo make my belly look big?

Post by TurboutDhood » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:28 pm

During Hurricane harvey I volunteered for trash and recycling center in Houston , Tx. I parked my Volvo at the very front. One of the people driving through dumping off trash and recycling , that I then, sorted through, asked whos volvo was out front. I said mine. He said to me in the most negative tone, " you would get more attention if you stuck a dildo out of your hood", So, got right up in his face and said at almost a whisper "thanks, have a great day" , he was startled, he jumped back in his camry and he drove his car off that looks just like every other old camry in existance. That day, that guy fealt like a man, and I was a part of that. Lol. I'm Kris. Been building quick Volvos since 1998. My first love was a 242t I drove throughout my college years. I have had my 93 945 for about 10 years. Its a fun car, 404 wheel. Turbo out of hood makes everyone smile. 6 speed makes me smile. Got huge goals, but moving at snails pace. Thanks for having me. I dont live in Florida, but I enjoy this group.

RobT5
Re: Does my turbo make my belly look big?

Post by RobT5 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm

I'm dying from the story
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to have you here, be sure to post up a pic when you get a chance!
The Boss

Steve-O740
Re: Does my turbo make my belly look big?

Post by Steve-O740 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 pm

:lol: :lol: